everyday is...


Mothers Day! 




Now that's a good excuse for me not having to finish these altered frames in time for mothers day. Another follow up excuse is because my son got sick and I got sick. And life got in the way. It would have been perfect if I made it earlier, and posted it on time. But I didn't. That got me a little frustrated.

But I know our moms don't care that much. They love us no matter what. They are patient of our shortcomings. They are happy with anything we give. Anytime. And even if we don't and we can't.  They are the President of our Fans Club. They are the bestest of our friends. 

With that, our moms deserve a mothers day treatment. Everyday. 

So it doesn't matter if these frames are late. Today is mothers day! Happy Mothers Day Mamang and Mommy. We love you both so much :) 


Supplies: 
frames: TPC "Beyond the Page" 
paper: Websters Pages, Prima
cardstock: American Crafts
butterflies: Prima
flowers: Sizzix, Prima
mediums: Ranger Crackle Paint, TA Glimmer Glaze
others: wash tapes, dew drops, buttons, trims, laces

No comments:

AddThis