1 patterned paper = 1 layout

This week at Made With Love, I challenged myself to use only 1 piece of patterned paper to make a layout. So I used only this!  No store-bought embellishments (except for the tags, twines and buttons which are already in my stash).  Talk about cheap page =) 

This layout, showing my kids and their cousins, is about TEAMWORK. Cousin teamwork.  I grew up loving my cousins, enjoying their company, always looking forward to holidays and reunions so we could all get together and try to outdo each other's laughs (I think I win that all the time. I laugh the loudest, fyi!). So I want my kids to grow up loving their cousins too. 


Some close-ups... 


... this sizzix envelope die is my all-time favorite :) 


... simple tricks: washi tape, this chevron stamp, and white paint on white paper! 

Supplies used: 
papers: Jillibean Soup 
cardstocks: American Crafts
stamps: Fancy Pants and Paper Smooches
ink: Ranger Archival 
washi tape: MT
twine: Maya Road
paint: Claudine Hellmuth
others: sharpie pen, buttons, manila tags, sequins

Sizzix dies used: 








No comments:

AddThis