prayertime...


Dear Father... please help me, give me strength to carry my cross. Please give me the grace to be humble. Take away my pride. Please purify my motives. May I do the things I need to do because I love doing it. Like I always have since high school days and not because of competition. Please grant me the serenity to accept and love those who are trying to copy me, put me down, reject me, or hurt me in any way. Because You love them too. You are working in their lives. You allow them to cross my path for a reason. One is so that I will always look up to you and cling to you.  I give you thanks for the people who appreciate and support me. But most of all I give You thanks for this little moment of prayer with You. Thank you for the peace and joy. Thank you for loving me.
Amen.

*poster/photo credit: pinterest

No comments:

AddThis