Live. Laugh. Play.


Oh hi!
Yes I'm still very much alive. haha. In fact, I just turned 38. But why is it that I feel like 28? Honestly! lol! Anyway... 

Here's a layout I made featuring one of the kids workshops I conducted. I played with one of the new dies that hit the Made With Love store, a collection of stamps, papers and stickers from Simple Stories.  


I started the layout with 2 photos and zero idea at all. The "window"  inspired me to have a "grid" layout... and went on adding eyelets, stamped images and words, and arranged stickers here and there... the flower die-cuts in red added dimension to the layout and gave the page that very important "visual triangle".


... stickles (as flower centers) galore!  


... I think I can't live without buttons eyelets.


... 3 different kinds of stamps and the die below. Love it! :)



Supplies: 
papers: Simple Stories
stickers: Simple Stories
stamps: Prima, MME
die: Sizzix #657720
others: brads, eyelets



1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

love how bright and colourful it looks

AddThis