notebook & pen

Why do I have to go through this?
Like every month?
Cry in the toilet for no apparent reason? (Okay, there was actually one but I won't tell you now coz really, it's no biggie...)
Eat Mcflurry everyday for one week? 
Skip workouts. 
Skip prayer times.
Be negative. 
Be very negative about everything.
Feel like sh*t for being negative about everything. 
Be in hell. 
Every month. 
January.
February.
March.
April. 
May.
June. 
July. 
August. 
September.
October. 
November.
December.
Repeat. 
Every single month. 
PMS. You are my worst nightmare. 

But thank God I woke up. 
With prayers. Lots and lots of prayers.
Minute by minute struggle to be up. 
Conscious effort to mentally count blessings. 
And that one trip to Popular to get this notebook and pen: 
Yes. A new notebook is almost always my 'big hug' whenever days are gloomy. I decorated it with stickers, wrote my thoughts on the first page, doodled some good things, plans to look forward to...  and voila, instant smile on my face!

I wonder, do you ever feel this way? Please say yes so I'll feel better completely. lol.

XO :)
Gen

1 comment:

Benga said...

YES!!! BIG BIG YES!
Just last week I had that my alter pyscho me hahaha
Same thing with you when I wake up I always whisper a prayer to endure the struggle =)
I think that notebook is a great idea!
Fighting!

AddThis