That's how I describe by life these days. Simple. So near to Him.
- Home most of the time. Enjoying the house that is at times messy but on good days, so neat and clean. I just love a clean and a good smelling house filled with simple stuff, most of them white.
- Playing with the boys, mostly tickling and laughing out loud.
- Able to play with my guitar more. I am currently learning "How Lovely are Your Dwelling Places" one of my favourite songs in the community =)
- Watching movies with my love over a cheap red wine.
- Spending quiet time with myself and my crafts. Making thoughtful gifts and cards such as these...
... a gift box for Kuya's Case Manager/Social Worker in school.
... a simple birthday card for an officemate's friend.
Click here if you want to order customized cards, gift boxes and scrapbook projects. Have a great week!