facebook status

"It's weekend! Nothing urgent on my planner. Boys are peacefully playing. Hubby's busy shooting with pals. It's raining (love!).  What to do? =)"

That was my FB status last weekend. I love to post about happy thoughts. About good things that inspire me and fuel me to go on despite life's challenges. Because life, though imperfect, is good and worth living. Especially if we have learned to accept and carry our cross gracefully. Joyfully. With pride. With peace.


Because only then, can we appreciate the rain... 


And as for me, it is only then when I can pick up my guitar and sing praise!  


... and scrap! 


... and blog! 


=)





... It's my first time to make an art journal! With the help of Crate Paper, I enjoyed it and thinking of creating some more =) 




Hosting a challenge at United Scrappers using this project. Check it out!

2 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

love this Gen!!
pinned it to our CP Spotted board by Crate Paper :)

Genevive said...

Thank you so much Sasha! :))

AddThis