inexpensive children's day present

Had fun creating these apple cards by die-cutting and stamping! The only thing I didn't like about it is the fact that I ate 4 packs of oreo during the whole process. Sigh. But that and  sleeping late are so worth it especially after hearing my son mentioning this in his bedtime prayer last night =)


... they can keep the card after they gobble up a pack of oreo =)



So there... my something cheap and simple idea! Because thoughtfulness need not be expensive. What is important is this simple gesture will teach our kids the value of caring for and appreciating others.... Happy Children's Day kiddos! =)

EXTRA: Husband read this post and he asked why I chose apple and how is it related to oreo. (Seriously? Do I really need to explain? LOL!) So my truthful  answer to him is: "Because this apple shape is the only die I can find that is kid-ish, unless of course if you are willing to buy me a new one that related to oreo? hehehehe"

1 comment:

kumar gvk said...

Wow such a unique Idea to give a best gifts on Children's Day!

Also you can Shop at Firstcry, Babyoye& Snapdeal to give surpricing gifts to your children's at this Children's Day! You can get extra cashback offers & discounted coupons.

AddThis