Christmas Cards for Robin's Nest




Very very excited to receive an email confirmation for me to move on to the next round of DT search for Robin's Nest. My scrapping friends know that I adore this cute little dew drops! I use it in almost all my projects. Why not? They are so easy to use. They are perfect to give that much needed dimension to my cards, layouts and handmade embellishments! 

 Here are the 3 Christmas cards I made using these rock stars... and at the bottom, I will be sharing a little bit of step by step tutorial on how I made the first "tree" card. Read on...




... don't you love my little dew drops tree! :) 


... and how about that ornament? :)


... holidays wont be complete without Christmas balls adorned with dew drops of course!

Now, here's how to make the little tree:


 Cut the tree using a die-cut machine, a chipboard or card stock and a tree die. If you dont have a die-cut machine you can just draw a tree and cut using your mighty pair of scissors! 


Wrap the tree die cut with green and red washi tapes. 


When the tree is fully covered, add the gold Dew Drops using a liquid adhesive. I use Beacon.  


See the difference? What's a Christmas tree without the "Christmas lights"? :) 

I hope you liked my humble tutorial. Go ahead now and make your holiday cards and gifts using Robin's Nest!

1 comment:

Terri Sproul said...

thanks so much for your submission to be on the Robin Nest DT

AddThis