Flea Market: Love at First Try!

I  discovered  was reminded of something today.  Aside from scrapbooking, I have another passion. Selling. No not the Big Time kind.. Just the Flea Market kind of selling...  As a kid, I would sell home cooked sweets to my classmates, ice-cold watermelon slices to our neighbours.  In college, I'd sell make-ups! I love to sell anything! haha.. I re-lived my happy-selling-days today at the Flea Market organised by PCF, where I sold all-handmade stuff. It was F U N :) 


... especially that my sister was with me :) 


 ... sales exceeded my expectations :):):) met other sellers and future students!  Thanks to Teacher Sam's students and parents from other classes for dropping by our stall :) 



 ... look who came by to show support!


That's all I can share about our event today.. Thanks to all who dropped by, said hi, bought from us. Hope to see you again in our next flea market adventure! :) 

***

On another note, I'd like to share a layout I made for Crate Paper's "Thankful" challenge using Story Teller. My inspiration for the all caps/bold title page is a "SHOUT OUT" because I want to shout to the world how much my little man makes me happy. He is at this stage when he talks nonstop about just anything, about his day, about previous experiences... he's got some "dramas" and he likes telling jokes too. I could go on and on!


So far, I like the simple straightforward page made possible by my eclips, 
a white cardstock, dew drops, buttons, AC flair, some stamps and CP's yummy papers :) 

Thanks so much for dropping by!


1 comment:

Aida said...

My dear,
I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
I wish you lots of success
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

AddThis