beach side breakfast and more ...

Yesterday, husband and I  were so dead tired. It was a happy kind of tired though. If being tired is always that kind, I never mind getting tired everyday =)

Did I just type 'tired' 4 times? That sounds like a tongue twister. lol.

Okay, back to why we were tired. We woke up when it was still dark to prepare for Kuya's birthday. He dislikes parties so we opted for a family breakfast at Sentosa. Hotdogs. Cupcakes. Eggs. He didn't say much but by the way he smiled, laughed, ate, swam, played, hugged, kissed, jumped, ran... I was convinced HE LOVED ALL OF IT. 

Us: time to blow the  pretzel  candle!
Yang: time to pose for my cover photo :D

 L.O.V.E.

Autism + Happiness. Yes please. 

 Chocolates and Cupcakes. All you can eat!
Miguel: Oh yeah!

Need I say more? :) 

 Dear God. Thank you for our family. Please add a baby girl soon okay? hahaha! :) 

Oh say mo sa green tube top. Color of the year!
Don't tell ha. Ukay-ukay na. lol! 


















After the swim (which took longer than planned because the boys didn't want to stop) we had to rush home in time for their (afternoon) classes and prepare for another birthday surprise for him: cupcakes and goodies for classmates and teachers delivered by Daddy and Mommy! He was so happy we fetched him :) 


When we got home. Hubby and I had to prepare to go out again for church. Our celebration was so touching and timely. I held back tears a few times being touched by songs and readings. I Thanked God for giving us Kuya in our life.... for his budget-friendly but super memorable birthday that everyone enjoyed.... I also prayed for my mother who is in the hospital. I felt peace knowing He is in charge and that He allows everything for a reason. 

It's really awesome to be this close to God. Feels like being in heaven while still alive. 

12 comments:

salme said...

Happy birthday, Kuya!

Ang ganda ganda ni Mommy!!!

Genevive said...

thank you so much Sookie for dropping by kamusta na.. i miss u a lot... :)

Benjo said...

This is what it is called us living each day happy and fulfilled. :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that
I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!


Stop by my webpage: Seo tips

Anonymous said...

Hi there, yes this piece of writing is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things
from it concerning blogging. thanks.

Feel free to visit my blog - Http://grupoprez.Com/

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. All the best

My web page ... Armitron Watches For Women

Anonymous said...

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.
The clarity to your put up is just excellent and that i can assume you are knowledgeable on
this subject. Fine with your permission let me to snatch your RSS feed to stay
up to date with coming near near post. Thank you one million and please carry
on the rewarding work.

My web site: internet marketing course reviews

Anonymous said...

Quality content is the key to attract the visitors to visit the website, that's what this site is providing.

Also visit my website: http://divxgeneration.free.fr/index.php?title=Utilisateur:Rodvvfwxx

Anonymous said...

What's up to every body, it's my first go to see of
this website; this blog carries awesome and really fine material in
support of readers.

Also visit my web-site - women's victorinox swiss army

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an
established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but
I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? With thanks

Take a look at my weblog :: akribos watches

Anonymous said...

It's going to be end of mine day, however before end I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to improve my experience.

Here is my website: watches for men

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, e cigarette, electronic cigarettes, buy electronic cigarette, e cig, electronic cigarette

AddThis