It's raining! *grin*

Because a few hours ago it wasn't, so I went out. To the park. Take photos of my latest projects... What if I chose to be lazy and thought of 
doing-it-later? EEEK! No nice photos for my post! Good thing I did! YES! 

So I made this sweet gifts using Crate Paper's Pretty Party collection, Sizzix and Robin's Nest. So pretty I even thought of making one for myself =) It's my first time to work for a young guy client  so I made it extra special! It's almost valentines day so you can also make something like this. It's so easy just follow the formula: 






An Ikea frame. Cheap no more. 




... and a simple card to go with it! 

I love making these. Smiling the whole time hoping the ones who get these will have the same or even better smiles =) 

Thank you for being here. Love. Gen. 


3 comments:

Camille Short said...

Fabulous Frame! Planning a trip to Ikea...will need to look for something similar. Thanks for sharing.

liana suwandi said...

aww what a wonderful frame Gen... thanks for sharing :)

Genevive said...

Thank you Camille and Liana! I wanna go to ikea again soon need more frames hehe

AddThis