Let's talk about Valentine's Day...


Hmmn.. I got nothing much to say. So let's just talk about my valentine projects... Here's a mini album made out of a mix of many different products from different paper collections (and lots of washi tapes!) in 6x6 grey board...


 Joelyn must be a sweet lovable girl for someone to go out of his way and commission me to make this very special blank mini :) I can't wait to hear how their valentine's day turned out. 


Cards... 


Tiny bags of chocolates + cards for my son's teachers... 


Look! Someone got so busy making cards for his classmates. Aftert that he said: "I'm so tired!" lol!



... and here's what I said in Facebook: 




I believe that with all my heart. But right now,  I'm having a hard time putting it into action :( 
God help me. Please. 


No comments:

AddThis