What's the best birthday gift to give a husband?


Dear Mister*, 

I was thinking of giving you a cool watch. An expensive perfume.  Or the camera you've been wishing for.  But my budget (being a stay-at-home mom), only allowed me to give you a shirt. In fairness it's so nice, branded pa, discounted lang hehe.

But I don't really consider that my gift for you. 

You are so deserving of a gift that is more expensive than all those I mentioned combined. I'm not kidding. I want God to give  you these...

Peace. Inner peace. Joy. Courage. Contentment. These are what I pray that you will always have. 

Why? Because these gifts will give you good sleep every night.  Make you excited to wake up to a new day each morning. Give you genuine smiles and laughters. Allow you to have precious memories. Let you appreciate all the things that come your way good and bad. Making each day seem to be your last.  Making your life, though not perfect, so worth living. 

I hope you are happy with that?  :)

Happy birthday! 
I love you,
Misis*

*endearment inspired by Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw. hahaha!


... made this layout and gave him at midnight :) 


... stitching, stamping, washi tapes, and the cheapest embellishment that never goes out of style: buttons!

5 comments:

Benjo said...

Thank you very much, BB!!! I really appreciate all the selfless efforts you had poured to make my birthday a memorable one! I love you very much! More power and passion to your scrapbooking, baking and cooking. :)

Genevive said...

i love you too dear husband. my no. 2 fan =)

SamSam said...

Love the messy stitching!

Anonymous said...

Ηi theгe just wanted to give yоu
a quick hеads up.
The ωoгds in your ρost seem
to be running off the screen in Chrome.

Stop by mу site - pilates core exercises

Anonymous said...

Thiѕ is thе right webpage foг eveгyone who ωіѕhes tо find out about this topic.
You геalize sо much itѕ almоst tough tο aгguе with you (not that I actually will
neeԁ to…HaHa). You cеrtаinly put
a branԁ new sρin on a topic thаt's been written about for a long time. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

Here is my web site; Gardening Tips

AddThis