Happy Place *workshop*

I really miss conducting workshops... and I have been receiving inquiries from my previous scrap students and friends... and I badly need to scrap and crop with a group (it can really be very sad to scrap alone sometimes)... and finally it's here! Workshop! Scrapbooking Party! Crop! ...Whatever you wanna call it!



We will make a 12x12 layout using our favorites: pretty papers, twines, washi tapes, wood veneers, die-cuts, tags, date stamp, etc... and a mini book with pockets using a very straightforward trick you can use again and again to make more and more mini books at home, learn layering and clean distressing techniques, plus I will be sharing some tips on designing a layout! =) 

When: To be confirmed once a class of 4 pax is completed and confirmed*. We have 2 schedules available for this workshop. 
Where: Right  here at my Creative Space :)
Fee: $40
Duration: 2 to 3 hours
Things to bring: precision tip scissors, foam dots, Beacons glue, distressing tool, photo (3x3)
*Note: Confirmed slot means participants have paid the workshop fee.

To register, click HERE and drop me a message. Hope to hear from you! :))



1 comment:

Genevive said...

thank you everyone who shared and liked this post in FB!

We have a confirmed schedule!

7 April, 9:00-12:00 - FULL!
3 April (tentative sched) - 2 more slots available.

AddThis