pretty + busy = PRETTY BUSY!

Hi! Just got back from a weekend retreat with my community. It was AWESOME. I can't wait to share with you more about it. 

I'm sooooo busy today so I'll be quick. (Wait, when did become NOT busy anyway? lol)  Anyway, I'm just so happy that more and more people are following my humble online shoppe. Orders come regularly. I'm getting inquiries from strangers... most of all I'm gaining and meeting new friends with the same interest as I have :)

Okay, here are some of the things I made lately... 


... for my soon-to-be  goddaughter! 



 ... and for Baby Elle.


Please agree with me. They are PRETTY! Right? Right? :)


4 comments:

mickeyfoz said...

A big YES!!!!!!:) super duper pretty!^_^ ilove them both!;)

mickeyfoz said...

A big YES!!!!!!:) super duper pretty!^_^ ilove them both!;)

Genevive said...

thank you Momi MIckey! looking forward to make some more pretty things for baby G :)

mickeyfoz said...

^.^

AddThis