chicken rice gift wrap + crazy day

Gift wrapping is one of the many things I love doing. I collect gift wrapping papers too. And chicken rice paper  (a paper used to wrap chicken rice take-outs) is one of those. Haha! Just add some twine, washi tape, a handmade card ---  and you're good to go! 


This day is crazy. One moment I was so low about something and the next moment I was ecstatic! Kuya did something so great today! He surprised me, again. I have no words to describe how happy I am :) 

That's one of the "benefits" when you are an Autism mom.  Something "little" happens and it gives you this HEAVENLY joy and you can't stop smiling until tears join in too. Ahhh ... the silver lining! 

"The word ot the Lord is faithful and all his works to be trusted. Come let us give thanks and praise!"

4 comments:

trishie said...

I never thought to use chicken rice paper as gift wrap! You are too clever my day. Glad to hear Kuya cheered you up.

yyam said...

Such a sweet gift-wrapping idea!
Enjoy the moments with your little guy!

Jessy Christopher said...

I used them as wax paper when I need to blend in paint colors or simply to protect my table when I mist. Definitely a great idea for wrapping.

Btw love ur son's reading. Oh how I missed teaching preschool children!

Christy said...

Hi Genevive! I can't tell you how happy I am that you left a comment on my site so I could find your blog :) I've only read a brief snapshot of your life, but am so inspired by the person that you are and the dedication you have to your family. I completely understand the little joys that you feel with your child :) My daughter (Grace) has had health problems since she was 10 days old, and every new thing that she does puts the biggest smile on my face and lights up my week :) Its the silver linings that truly make life so grand

Christy
Sunny with a side of...

AddThis