dewdrops love

I said it before and I'll say it again... and I might just say it again and again-- I love DEWDROPS. They are so tiny, so pretty, so useful for me to make me say my page is done :) I'm currently finishing the last few pages of my travel album and I can't help but use dewdrops in almost all the pages! 





Robin's Nest, the maker of dewdrops is having a design team call right now. While I'm serving my last two months as DT for them... but I might just get lucky and continue for one more term? 

I hope so :) 


4 comments:

Terri Sproul said...

You do LOVE your Dew Drops, but what's not to love. thanks for appliying for the Robin nest DT

yyam said...

The pages are looking good...those dew drops add that little bit of dimension and interest. :)

trishie said...

I love your pages! So cheerful and bright.

SamSam said...

You rock those dew drops! I still remember you used them as rainbow raindrops in one of your page. It's the first time I see dew drops been used so creatively

AddThis