Eat Play Love. Cafe.


Have you heard of Eat Play Love Cafe? It's a new craft cafe along Aliwal St. that I and my scrappy friends checked out. I love it there! The place is so cozy, full of cute and fun stuff to play with, food is good and affordable. Thanks to Nur, Rui and Aida for tagging me along that day!


Eating my waffle felt like I was in my grandma's kitchen. I ate on this exact plate when I was a kid. Oh I miss my Lola.


And this cup? We had this at home back in college (where is it now by the way? I better ask my mother!) Was it just me or this really has the powers to make water taste better? lol. 


Some other cool stuff that caught my fancy...











Rui enjoying her milk tea & deciding whether she'll shrink some plastics or adopt a monster  haha! ...


The cafe's main attraction aren't those vintage and cute stuff I found but this... 


A craft area for kids and adults! How fun is that. You only pay $5.00 for two hours of unlimited arts and crafts fun using the supplies in this area. I must bring the boys here soon!

And the fun (and photo taking) continues...









It was such a perfect place to get in touch with my Made With Love ex-colleagues whom I haven't seen  since my last day of work. That meeting ignited our scrappy mojo so we decided to meet again (and hopefully scrap together) soon... yay! 

10 comments:

Benga said...

that is a cool place! maybe next time you can bring us there too hahaha i sooo miss cropping

Marhamah Cyrus said...

i'm definitely doing to check out this place. thanks for sharing!!!

Genevive Rulona said...

haha dito nalang tayo sa bahay :)

yyam said...

Oh wow. This looks like a fun place to spend an afternoon. Must check it out!

Genevive Rulona said...

yes. bring your friends :) it's really cool!

Josephine Minerva said...

oh dear oh dear..why havent i heard of this place before? i shall list it up on my to-visit-list soon :) im a real sucker of anything vintage around :) thanks for posting hehe :P

Genevive Rulona said...

hi Josephine! its a baby-friendly place .. so u can bring along your little one :))

trishie said...

Looks like a great place to hang out with friends! Love the decor.

Genevive Rulona said...

yes Trishie! it's nice to hear from you again :)

Sandy Ang said...

looks like a lovely café and day out. so sorry I missed your blog hop during mother's day. my computer was giving me all sorts of grief and had to go back to the Compaq shop for repairs.

AddThis