five-in-one

What a fun Saturday morning that was! My original plan was just to take a photo of Luke Zion's diaper cake for the shoppe (Thank you Mare Cathy for thinking of ThoughtfulCrafts when you need anything crafty!)  Click here for more photos of my diaper cakes!


But the boys followed along with their bikes....



I found myself getting them involved with the "shoot" ... Sorry I badly suck at photo editing. I wish that soon, I will know how to photoshop! :P



And this face is what you get when you force your son to take off his helmet and model too when what he really wants is to go biking... 




Husband likes to shoot models so I gave in to his request hahahaha!


 Lastly, the part that I love the most --- our unplanned family photo! Love! Love! Love it so much.


See what we have accomplished that day:
  1. diaper cakes photos - 
  2. banners photos - although not so clear ones and the model's face looked a bit funny
  3. bike ride - 
  4. husband spent a day photographing a model (and for FREE!)
  5. family photo (BONUS!)✔ 

Thank You God for days like these. When all we need to do is enjoy your goodness and provision --- a nice park just across the block, hobbies we enjoy (crafting for me, photographing for hubby, biking for the kids). And thanks too for Mae for being my sidekick in everything :) 


3 comments:

yyam said...

Such a cute diaper cake! Love the duckie, the banner and the pinwheels!

Love how your boys help out with the banners! And family photos are always fun!

casper+pearl said...

in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
casper&pearl blog
xx

Gi meaningful purple life said...

nice pictures!

AddThis