ATC from trash

Introducing... my little bowl of trash treasures! I have this on my desk. It holds little papers, those extra papers I can't afford to throw away (hands-up all hoarders!). It's always been so useful. It helps me "finish" my projects.  Do you have those moments too?  When you think you have done EVERYTHING but you look at your layout/card and you feel it's not enough? It happens to me and when it does, I turn to this bowl take whatever and make it into hearts, tab, tag, arrow, etc.. and add it somewhere in my layout... and then I'll be satisfied.

Today I will share with you how I used this bowl for something else.. 

CHALLENGE: To make four (artist trading cards) ATCs for Sookie, Marix, CJ and me using anything and everything IN THIS BOWL without lifting my butt. So here's how it went: 


| 8:49 AM |
I cut 4 white cardstock as my ATC base (ok, I can't find an ATC in this bowl so I had to lift my butt and get it somewhere some  challenge rules need to be broken)

| 9:10 AM |
I hand cut  banners, arrow, hearts and wrote "make today awesome" on the cards.. now I need paste them (I had to stand up again to take those sequins, and my pen. Sorry I couldn't help it. I guess next time I had to really get ready before challenging myself. Lol!)



| 9:39 AM |
After a few interruptions courtesy of Miguel who asks me endless questions and the Starhub guy who changed the cable something something, I managed to stitch the banners, pasted all the little details and draw some broken lines. Done! 




I had less than an hour of scrapping fun before it's time for me to attend to other matters named Rujim and Miguel. But before I go, here's the winner of my NSD giveaway: 
Congratulations Lili! Please PM me here with your address so I can send the goodies. To all who joined me, thank you! I will visit your blogs soon. Love, Gen :)


8 comments:

Li Li said...

I won??? Unbelievable!! Thank you so much. I will PM the address later today (sneaking time off from work now). ;o>

Genevive said...

Congratulations Lili! Will send your package soon.. and there will be more in the future :)

trishie said...

Oh Genevive, these card are so pretty! I love that you've made them from scraps of pretty paper.

I'm a bit of a paper hoarder myself, I keep saying I'll use them one day for something but I don't. I need to get creative like you one day.

Genevive said...

trishie.. you are already soooo creative! and --- hoarders unite! :))

Benga said...

very pretty ATCs, congrats on your first batch of ATCs! they are quite useful as add-ons/embellishments to LOs as well...thanks for joining the swap!

Genevive said...

thanks too Marix for being instrumental for me to start getting addicted making these cuties! dapat may susunod na swap.. and personal dapat yung swap hehehe pare kainan at crop agad... :))

Anonymous said...

Hi there all, here every one is sharing these familiarity, thus it's good to read this weblog, and I used to pay a quick visit this weblog everyday.

my web-site: elektronisk cigaret

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that
it is truly informative. I am going to watch out
for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future.

Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!

Feel free to surf to my homepage - billig e-v├Žske

AddThis