Ten Years

My heart is overflowing with thanksgiving to God for on May 31st, it's gonna be our 10th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long time since I vowed to love this man until death. With all the ups and downs of our married life, I can say, it is truly because of God's loving guidance and protection. It is not because we are both awesome to each other because we aren't. After ten years, we both know our "off" qualities. There are a lot! Seriously! You may not even believe if I tell you because we are good in hiding it. LOL! But with strong conviction that we both stay accepting and loving despite imperfections because breaking each other's hearts, or not choosing to love would mean we are also breaking away from the love triangle --- me + husband dear + God. 

Being married to Benjo Rulona is one of the best manifestations of God's love for me. I couldn't imagine life being with anyone else. I love you BB! Thank you for everything.  You are not just my husband. You are my bestest friend. Well, next to God :) 






 I'm gonna share with you how I made this layout in the Robin's Nest Blog. It's my turn to design and blog today so see you there! :) 


12 comments:

Rosette Gales said...

Wow, congrats to you and Kuya Benjo! God bless you more!!! Hope to see you again soon! :)

Imogen said...

How amazing! Congratulations

SamSam said...

Congrats on the 10year anniversary. Love the b&w layout :)

Juanna Hope Sia said...

so much sweetness in one page, love it! congrats on your anniversary! (:

yyam said...

Wow! Happy anniversary!
I love your layout...the stitching is phenomenal!

trishie said...

Happy 10 year anniversary!! Love the layout of the page...so gorgeous

Maggi said...

What a milestone! Happy anniversary!

Genevive said...

thank you all so much for your wishes!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Useful information. Fortunate me I found your website by accident, and I am surprised
why this twist of fate did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.


my website :: france carpool

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really
like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back
to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
Thanks!

Feel free to visit my webpage ... vakantiehuisje frankrijk (vakantiehuisjefrankrijklastminute.webspawner.com)

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally
I have found something that helped me. Cheers!

Look at my web page - particuliere vakantiehuizen

Anonymous said...

That is very fascinating, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed
and sit up for in the hunt for more of your wonderful post.
Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

My homepage anniversary gifts for her

AddThis