The thrilling pipeline plunge, tidal twister, the bluewater waves, the lazy river... what more could you ask for in a water park? (I know, that all of my nephews and nieces were there too!)
My favorite moments?
- Kuya not wanting to leave the big waves! I'm the happiest when Kuya does something he really likes, much more when he's the one initiating it.
- Daddy and Miguel spending time alone at the giant slide. Because he wanted the both of them to be partners that day.
- Me riding the floater. Alone. Enjoying like a kid.
- Hubby and I at the Pipeline plunge.
- Mae and I at the Pipeline plunge.
Made this layout with NEONS in my mind and Amy Tangerine Sketchbook papers were perfect for my idea. I like that these papers are so fun and cute but not too girly.
The title is made with a mix of Sizzix Eclips and thickers. I also experimented with masking, painting and embossing with neon embossing powders but I didn't like how it turned out so I tried to cover it up with washi and paper strips, and finished the layers with machine stitching. Talk about real SCRAP-booking haha!
Inspired by Corrie Jones' see-thru challenge at Two Peas, I covered up the "unwanted' photo (because I printed it with the wrong setting, making it dark, but I didn't want to throw it away) with vellum, sealed it with stitching and splattered with white paint.
Now, here are the rest of our photos. The very few photos we have (WHY??!!) Because when you're dripping wet and enjoying that much, you tend to choose to ignore the camera :P
I'm also submitting this to Let's Get Trendy Now 3's neon challenge. I can't get enough of neon nowadays haha!