altered notebook | Echo Park

Here's another custom-made notebook for Chrissy.  Last night I was so happy to know she already got these and she loves it!  Yay! 


This time I used the very pretty Country Drive papers from Echo Park. It's a collection from a long time ago. Because it's always quite a challenge for me to use up my favourites. I tend to hoard papers I love for some time before I finally get the courage to slice them into pieces. haha! 



Stitched and white-washed covers, with some washi tapes, twines, buttons, dewdrops from Robin's Nest and alphas from American Crafts


I love notebooks. The one I use currently is my "best friend".  It knows all about my secrets plans. My goals. My thoughts.  If there is a "comfort food" we crave when we are emotionally unstable. I have what I call my "comfort notebook". I'd just find a nice pen, sit in one cozy corner somewhere,  in the living room, in our bedroom, in a cafe (anywhere actually) and I'm fine. 

Do you like notebooks?

1 comment:

yyam said...

This is soooooo sweet!

P/s: I have lots of notebooks...I like to write when I read so that I can remember better.

AddThis