trend talk: NEON

This is a 6x6 page. One of the 1 million pages of our 2011 Philippines vacation that takes forever to finish haha! I played with just any paper stash I could grab, made a collage and stitched everywhere.


The photo is really precious for it's a rare opportunity for the 3rd generation of the Gervacio-Jao clan (my hubby's father's side) to be together! To highlight this photo I framed it with my favorite camera frame die from Sizzix. Finished it up with random embellishments. 



My favorite details are the neon washi tape and the sequins. These are my current fave! It's so easy to use them as they go with practically anything.. and it's TRENDY *wink* 


How did I know? Check Let's Get Trendy Now 3. It's really exciting over there and their daily prompts will inspire you to create and not stop! I'm already thinking of what to create for their next challenge :) 


8 comments:

yyam said...

Oh my! Gen, you really rocked the neon challenge. I love your collage of patterns, stitched to perfection I may add,the neon washi and that cute camera frame! You need to cut me some...*winks*

Thank you so much for joining in on the fun at Let's Get Trendy Now!3. :)

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful...the layout is spectacular....such a neat picture too! thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now 3!

Christy C said...

Oh.. my goodness.. Can I just say how AMAZING you are?? I scrapbooked for a bit a couple years ago, and thought I did a decent job... but scrolling through your projects put me to shame! haha. I love the detail work you put into each page. The layers, stitching, patterns, stickers, buttons.. I am just in awe!
and SO PROUD of you for creating these wonderful memories for your family!!
Christy
Sunnywithasideof...

Brewed Together said...

What a fun and creative idea! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

trishie said...

That camera frame is awesome! How appropriate for a photo as precious as that.

Jessy Christopher said...

Such a beautiful layout!! Love the different papers overlapping each other!!

E.T. said...

This is soooo cool! I love that big brad!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! This is amazing! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!

AddThis