mood board | Robin's Nest sneaks

Singapore is haze-free! But while I am happy, mostly dancing with joy because we can open our windows now, I am also praying for the people in Malaysia. I heard the haze decided to go visit them. Sigh. 

Okay. It's my turn to post at Robin's Nest today and I shared about how I made five greeting cards using a mood board which I created from my Pinterest cards pin board. Go check out the details HERE! :)



Are you Pinterest-ing? If so, let's follow each other go check out my boards. See yah!



4 comments:

Gi meaningful purple life said...

So sad about Singapur environment issue, I didn't know it. Glad it has been clear out now. Nice Cards. I will take look at pinterest.

Diana Seal said...

Hi Genevive, glad you are haze free and abel to breath some clean air. Smog seems to be a ever so growing problem now these days, especially in big city's.
Wonderful art work, hopping over to Pinterest to check out your boards!
Have a great week!
Diana

yyam said...

Sweet cards. Beautifully composed. :)

SamSam said...

love ypur mood board. and the I love you card is my favourite!

AddThis