workspace wednesday: business cards

The haze is affecting my brain so I will be brief in sharing with you my DIY business cards... this is such a simple project that you too can do. You may use hearts or flowers or stamped images instead of butterflies. 


Step 1. Punch butterflies.


 Step 2. Machine stitch.


Step 3. Scribble down your details till you hands ache =)
All for the love of handmade! haha 

[To all my friends residing in Singapore, take care you all. Drink lots of water. Wear masks if you need to go out. I hope this haze will leave us soon.]



7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful work, Gen. You have such nice handwriting. So envious. Love this DIY name card tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle Looi said...

Lovely, Gen!

yyam said...

Ooooh...these are pretty! :)

P/s: The haze is such a mood killer eh?

SamSam said...

I love this!!! So much work for a card but they are precious! U take care too!

Christy C said...

Your handwriting is beautiful! I love these cards! They would also be really cute to write little messages and put them in your kids' lunchbox :)

Christy
Sunnywithasideof...

PS- I put a picture of the father's day project my daughter and I made on the blog! It looks so immature compared to your creations! haha

trishie said...

Oh my goodness, the butterflies are so pretty! You've inspired me to do something crafty with paper butterflies now....

Glad that the haze is gone now. I was very worried as it looked terrible.

PS: It's giveaway time on my blog! Hope you join: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/06/angelorian-tradition-giveaway.html

Benga said...

Simply gorgeous! Love it!

AddThis