BEACH

Inspired by Sam, who effortlessly stitches her layouts with perfection, I made this layout with hand cut curved borders + stitching. Just a random placing of anything I could find from my stash.. I also love that I was able to make "A DAY AT THE..." title using my letter sticker left overs. Note that I used inverted V for A (and I used 3 other "wrong letters" can you spot them?). 


@thecrafterscamp (from instagram) thought that the sequins, dewdrops and circles look and feel like they are footprints in the sand. I really haven't thought about that until she told me! 


This photo was taken at Sentosa, one of our favorite places here in Singapore, during our wedding anniversary staycation. I'll be sharing more of our photos that weekend on my next project life spread :)


I cut the silver star using glitter cardstock and Sizzix. Arrow stamp's from MME. Dewdrops from Robin's Nest. Sequins are gift from scrappy friend, Shu Ying (thank you!!!)


... Not so sure about that oil pastel circle drawings, lol. But I just closed my eyes and did it. Not bad eh? 

6 comments:

Sam said...

I love everything about this curvalicious layout! Those sequins are so yum! You know how much I love sequins right?

trishie said...

Looks great. I like the sparing use of sequins whick is lovely. Clever of you to use 7 as a t too!

yyam said...

So fun! Love the folded edge on the photo with the layers of patterned papers peeking through...and great use of the circle motif...along with the doodling and those yummy sequins!

Gi meaningful purple life said...

I want to be in the beach :-) , I like the Layout!

Juanna Hope Sia said...

loving this page and the use of sequins! have a blessed weekend!

Jessica said...

Totally love all the details!

AddThis