pink & black wedding

I should post this on a Thursday and title it: Throwback Thursday because these were made more than a year ago. My goodness. For reasons I don't know, I failed to post these projects that are so significant because I made these for people so close to my heart --- my sister and brother-in-law for their wedding day!


... invites made using Sizzix embossing folder, Maya Road twines and some other pretty stuff from my stash. 


... party favors are a bottle of beverage with hand stamped label  and a luggage containing sweets. I used four different kinds of Sizzix dies. Yes hand-stamped and typewritten. All 250 sets of them!  I typed and stamped and cut all these till my fingers went so numb. lol. That's how much I love baby sister. 




... these are tags for guests to write their wishes. 

... wedding guestbook where the tags will be placed. I used my Polaroid to take photos to be placed on int he album.


... blank tags. 

I always always love creating. Can you imagine how much more love I'd feel when I create for a loved one? I can't wait for my other sister to get married! Paging... Dit2! 




2 comments:

dulcinea badilla said...

huhuuuhuh!!! inday!!! mas nami pa ang imo layout ya, huhuh ang iya ka creative box wala gid pulos, huhuhuh! huwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! mas nagmi pa ang kwa ni kuya, dats y mangayo ko tani inday, huuhuh, para maamat2 ko padevelop, huhuhuuhu would you believe, wala ni ya nila napangkuhaan gid ang mga amo ni??? huwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Bhushavali N said...

So so adorable!!! Congrats to your sis and bro in law... I'm so happy for them... These little things you've created are so so so cute!!! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG
Important Update reg. Fashion Panache Blog

AddThis