Robin's Nest DT sneaks: Animal Prints

I'm still here! Sorry if I may have disappeared for a few days. We have some visitors at home, and I confess, I kind of got addicted to instagram. It is so great to find new friends all over the world through that photo-sharing platform and nowadays, I spend more time there than in facebook and in this blog. If you are in instagram, follow me and leave some comment and I'll be glad to return the favor.

Okay. For my Robin's Nest DT assignment, I made  a layout using the very pretty Creme Glitter Animal Print  and the really cool Black and White Animal Print papers inspired by this image from my Pinterest Boards (follow me!) ... Check out all the details and my thoughts on this project HERE. 



Hope to be back and post some more tomorrow. Great week ahead to us all! :)


1 comment:

Sam said...

love the title! what font do u use for 'beautiful place'?

AddThis