Workspace Wednesday: Enjoying the Now


I'm wishing that...
  • I have a brand of my own. With a really cool packaging. 
  • That I have friends who come and crop with me. Where they learn from me and I learn from them. 
  • I have a shoppe with lots of beautiful things and I would stay there the whole day. With my boys in one corner doing their assignments and playing their favorite games. 



I know it's a long long way to go but I don't think about that. I just want to enjoy the now.... It is not always easy but with God's grace, and the support of my husband and family, I'm willing to pay the price to live the life I have imagined. After all, life is a journey not a destination.

How about you? What do you wish for? :)



1 comment:

Christy C said...

Genevive, I honestly believe that if you wanted to start your own business, store, brand, etc... you would do SO well. Your creativity is truly unique and I'm telling ya, every project that I've seen from you really is so incredible. I always think in the back of my mind... I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN FROM HER!! I hope that these dreams someday will come true for you, and when you become famous, I would like a signed scrapbook from you :) hehe

Christy
Sunnywithasideof...

PS- my wishes are to watch our family grow up happy and healthy!

AddThis