Baby Talk :)

I swear not less than ten of my friends are having babies at this time. And every time I see babies I couldn't take my eyes off them. I just miss having baby! lol... Since God isn't giving our number three yet (sometimes I wonder if we will ever have more... considering my age, but I just trust His will!), I am  some kind of in the mood to scrap my boys baby photos... 


This use of Sizzix negatives was inspired by Aida Haron. I saw her make a layout using negatives and it's such a cool idea! Added trendy details such as wood veneers, cork arrows, dewdrops, paper clips... some stitching, stamping and water coloring too :) 


Doing a workshop on how to create this two layout this month at Thoughtful Crafts. Details are all HERE



3 comments:

trishie said...

Your boys look SO gorgeous!

evelynpy said...

again i love this layout so much! time to play with my watercolors again

Jeanette said...

love the gradient of colours behind the negartives. Were they painted? So inspiring..

AddThis