Project Life Week 22 + Staycation Insert

I am officially an iphone photographer (I think). I have been taking photos, editing them, using it for blogging and product updates for the shoppe. This is not by choice. I have no choice (for now). I really suck at using my DSLR (thinking of selling it, as it frustrates me all the time -- no patience at all and lazy haha) Sigh. 

I do hope that one day I will be able to get photos that I really love. Those stuff I see in twopeas, Crate Paper and AC blogs... wish.. wish... 

Here's a PL page that looks better in person actual, I promise you :( 




I still got lots of really good photos taken by hubby during our staycation which I will make into an insert... if my time allows. Right now there's just so much on my plate and enjoying every bit of it. July was awesome and I'm already super excited for what August has in store for me! Thank You God for all the blessings, empowerment, guidance and strength... Amen. 

No comments:

AddThis