Made With Love


So happy and proud to be part of this awesome Design Team for Made With Love


Today I'm sharing with you the first projects I made using the yummiest products you can find at the shop... I chose to make a Christmas layout with a matching card. 


I first applied a texture paste using polka dot stencil before layering everything on the page. It gives such an interesting texture. As interesting as this baby in the photo :) 


I used sequins to mimic the dots in my layout! :) I hope you like my matching layout and card :)  Do check out the blogs of my fellow design team if you have the time.. They are all talented people I tell you! 


Please say HI if you happen to see us in the store. We will be glad to meet you! XOXO :) 

Supplies list: 
paper: Webster Pages
embellishments: Websters Pages, Simple Stories, Studio Calico, mambi
die: Sizzix
stamp: Cocoa Daisy 
others: texture paste, ribbon 

2 comments:

yyam said...

That X'mas layout is gorgeous! Lovelovelove the mix of elements and the sunburst effect! You work so well with patterns! And such a cute card! :)

Michelle lovesallsorts said...

I just loooooooove this layout x

AddThis