photo dilemma


Sorry for being absent too long ... I spend most of my time in Instagram lately. It is much easier and faster and my photos look nicer there.  When I blog, I still get frustrated with my photos.  I badly need to LEARN the technicalities of photography. Yes this October. I'll do that. 

For now, pardon me for these are  the best photos of the sample layouts I made recently for my "Just Getting Started" class at Made With Love. I don't like the photos. The layouts look so much better in "person"....honest :( 



In class you learn the basics of scrapbooking and you get to choose a whole pack of Echo Park Paper kit. There are variety of kits to choose from. You will go home with a layout or two + a new found love for scrapbooking! Call 67337630 or 66435561 for more details. 

Going back to taking good photos of the layouts of projects we make, do you have any personal pointers for me? 



1 comment:

yyam said...

How fun are these!

P/s: Photograph your layouts in the morning or evening in indirect light....that's the best.

AddThis