i {heart} papers

HELLO! 

Glad to be back =) Though frankly, I am not quite ready yet for November & December. I am way behind my project life and other crafts. Got so much to do. Got so little time. Blah.. blah... 

But let me tell you, life right here is not all that bad and pathetic :) I have quite a number of things to be thankful for! One of which is to have this awesome privilege to join i {heart} paper as guest designer for November and December. 


For two months,  will be sharing with  you projects using yummy products from their store. So watch out for it... for starters, here are some pages from the mini-album I made using Studio Calico's Heyday Thoughts stamps. 


These photos were taken during our vacation in the Philippines. I am glad to finally be able to scrap it  =) 

Supplies: 
papers - Carta Bella (Hello Again) 
stamp - Studio Calico 
embellishments - MAMBI, Studio Calico
washi tapes - MT, Glitz Design 
medium - Faber Castell (Gelatos) 
others - paper clips, stars sequins, alpha stickers

No comments:

AddThis