Robin's Nest + i {heart} papers

I want to thank you for checking out my previous post and for leaving kind comments.  So please pardon me if for now, I couldn't visit your blogs to leave some love.. I am still very busy in carrying out a craft-related fund raising sale for the victims of typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda in the Philippines.  It's fun and fulfilling but replying to countless mails and messages on my phone and mails and facebook can be so overwhelming. When I feel very tired and stressed, I just remind myself how insignificant it is as compared to what the victims may be going through right now.

These are some of the Christmas cards that will be included in the fundraiser comes 24 November at my place... I am also creating this for The Robin's Nest and i {heart} papers. 





The pretty red and white Christmas collection from Robin's Nest and embellishments and supplies from i {heart} papers suits so well with my clean and simple style. Doing these is as easy as 1-2-3. 

1. Cut white cardstock paper to 6x8 inches and fold in half. 
2. Cut 6" patterned papers and adhere to page. Add embellishments.
3. Stamp sentiments and mat with red paper. Add to the card. 

Check out Robin's Nest and i {heart} papers now!


Supplies: 

The Robin's Nest: 


I {heart} papers: 

Others: 
clip
buttons
washi - MT
stamp - Hero Arts
adhesive - Glossy Accents


No comments:

AddThis