Sketch | Made With Love

I love this day. The boys are home because it's school holidays here in Singapore and while they were napping, I had time to craft in a really great (and by great I mean, rainy and cold) weather.  

I'm starting another round of Design Team Inspirations for Made With Love and this time, we will be sharing with you  sketches we find from around the net and interpret it in our own style. This sketch I'm working with is from pinterest. I like it because it is so me and it suits so well with the supplies I have on hand. 



Upon seeing the sketch I already knew that I'd use just a single photo and embellish it with these cute journaling cards from October Afternoon in a collage form, mix it with the cork slide mount I made using my Sizzix Bigshot, some washi tapes and puffy stickers from Amy Tangerine.



And here are more close-ups... 




I made a little secret card for my journaling that you need to open to be able to know the story which I am not going to tell because it's a secret! hahahah! 


I hope you like the sketch and my interpretation... and it inspires you to create a layout or two. And if you do, please leave a link of your page at the comment section below so I can visit and take a look!

Love, 
Gen

Supplies: 
paper - October Afternoon
dies/tools - Sizzix Bigshot, Slide Mount die
washi tape - MT
clip - Lawn Fawn
stickers - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine
wood veneers - Studio Calico
sequins  - Teresa Collins

No comments:

AddThis