Enjoy. Each. Moment.


Today is our 11th wedding anniversary. I think it's first time that we didn't plan something unusual. Maybe because we are  so busy with so many things. This week was the kids' parent-teacher meeting week. Work deadlines to meet. Church. And too many things to mention haha. 

I am anticipating a nice gift from dear husband. I have bought a nice one for him too.  Definitely we will attend the Holy Eucharist. 

I just want everything to be simple. Ordinary. And genuinely happy. 
I just want to enjoy each moment. 


This card is a reminder for me to enjoy every moment as it comes. To not focus so much on the details and stuff. 


I made this using the following three different die sets from Sizzix.... 

... I cut a paper from My Mind's Eye with  Life Made Simple (659747)

... Yellow and white cardstock papers with Triplits - Hexagon (659630)

... chipboard for Phrase Enjoy (656566) 


... I then painted the chipboard with a white texture paste.


Once all the die-cuts were ready, I assembled the card and added trims and dewdrops.

(Edited: He gave me a super long letter and my long-time wish --- a black water-proof/scratch-proof leather tote. I gave him his white polo shirt in his fave brand and this flipagram. We also sacrificed a little bit of our special day coaching two friends in their "life goals" (Feels great to serve others). Managed to have quality time with kids at Candylicious and KFC. And the most beautiful part of the day was when the two of us lifted tables and chairs, and prepared the room for our Community's Holy Eucharist. It was such a happy moment. It didn't end there. We both watched movies at home (movie was not nice haha!) but the day ended really nice *wink* Thank You Lord for blessing our marriage!)

Supplies: 
Sizzix Dies 
 Life Made Simple (659747)
Triplits - Hexagon (659630)
Phrase Enjoy (656566) 
texture paste - Daler Rowney
trims - May Arts
dewdrops - Robin's Nest
papers - My Mind's Eye

No comments:

AddThis