Thankful.


... for old friends who stay through the years. 
... for new friends who trust and add color to my days. 
... for a family who gives me reason to work harder. 
... for my boys who make me smile and love life.
... for a husband who makes me feel like he's the luckiest guy in the world to have me when it's really the other way around. 
... for discouragements that lead me to greater things. 
... for dreams coming true.
... for opportunities to help. 
... for excess weight lost. 
... for goals reached. 


Most of all for  God who never leaves me unattended. He continues to be my number one fan. He gives me so much to thank for.  

God, THANKS A BUNCH! :) 



This 'thank you' card is very easy to make. All you need to do is cut these following shapes using the Elegant Stand-ups Card die set by Stephanie Barnard + Bigshot machine. 


I used papers from Pebbles. Using papers from one paper pad or collection makes life so  easy. You can never go wrong in color combinations :) 


So card looks normal and flat like this. 


When you open it you will see the phrase die-cuts "thanks a bunch". You can write your thoughts if you want to :) 


And the card can stand up like this! Awesome right? :) 
Thanks a bunch for popping by! Have a nice day :) See you soon! 

Supplies: 
Sizzix Bigshot
Elegant Stand-ups Card die set by Stephanie Barnard
papers - Pebbles
ribbon - American Crafts
blings - Prima

No comments:

AddThis