This is the real me | Selfie Contest :)

One day, just for fun, I posted a selfie without make up on, using no filter (but I think I just got lucky the lighting in the house that day was good! haha) and challenged my Instagram friends to do the same, tag me and I will pick a random winner  who will receive a special gift from me.  This is just a game. But this also means that we agree on one thing. That beauty is not about being perfect. It is about being yourself,  and loving yourself and celebrating who you are. 


Look who are my oh-so-natural IG friends who joined in the fun... 


Not only that. When I posted in Instagram, it was automatically posted in facebook too and I love that my FB friends joined as well! 


So I decided to pick one winner from the Instagram entry and 1 winner from facebook using the Random Number Generator... and the winners are: @moonleetaiwan and RyanShine!!! Please email me your address at [gen8880ATyahooDOTcom] or PM me at facebook: THOUGHTFULCRAFTS. Congratulations! 

Thank you to all of you who joined! I had so much fun seeing your  bare and pretty faces haha!

No comments:

AddThis