Hello Cebu

Good morning! It's my turn to share with you my creations for Made With Love. This round we will be sharing with you scrapbook projects about our "travels" and I have picked this photo when my family went for a week-long vacation to Cebu, Philippines. 


I started with the idea of making a layout using Sizzix Life Made Simple dies and papers from Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine collection. I love that the dies complement the fun summer-themed papers which are perfect for our photo.


This is one of my fave photos. Look at those smiles :) I know travel should be about the places, the people, the culture but at this point,  the boys are growing so fast and I would like to take family photos with them as often as possible while they still comply. I know time will come when I have to already bribe them just to pose with us. Time will come when travel would mean just me and their Dad. That time I can take all the travel-ish photos I want haha! 


These are project life/pocket pages dies but I love that I can use them for other things such as cardmaking or scrapbook layouts! 


And because it's a die, I can cut over and over again to create layers. In this card, I cut multiple times using different paper designs to create this dimensional card. Cute isn't it? :) 


To fill the rest of the page, I layered stickers that tells about the details of that short vacation we had.  Sunshine, road trips, food and lots of photo taking! :) 

Supplies:
Sizzix Bigshot
Sizzix Dies - Life Made Simple
papers - Simple Stories
washi tapes - MT
baker's twine - Maya Road
foam dots - American Crafts 
All available at Made With Love. 

No comments:

AddThis