One fine Sunday...

Any mom with (just) BOYS out there? Come let's scrapbook :) 


Scrapbooking is not just for pretty girls. It's not just about flowers and laces and pretty things. It's for our little rock stars too. Thanks to Sizzix for making my life easy with the coolest dies they have. 



I have kept this photo for awhile because I wanted to use it with this Sizzix bicycle die. And when the die came, this layout happened effortlessly! 


Remember that pretty pink camera in my previous post? I used the same Retro TV Camera die and changed to  "manly" colors and alas! 



When my son Miguel got home and saw this, he read the journaling and I was shocked that at 6, he could already read cursive. Or maybe it's just normal for a 6 year old to read cursive? I don't know. never mind. What I want to think about is what he said after reading it. "Thank you Mommy for making a scrapbook about me and Kuya and for saying that you are happy to see us enjoy together at the park!" 

I was speechless :) and happy! 

Supplies: 
washi tapes
diecuts - Pink Paislee


No comments:

AddThis