extreme emotions

Today I woke up very very excited for something... 
Then I was so happy over that something... 
Then towards the end of the day, became extremely disappointed about a different something...
Wish I could tell you more... but I don't need to bore you with my drama... 

Choosing to be proactive... here's the layout about Kuya which I did for the Sizzix Blog. Tutorial can be found here





Today in Kuya's blog I shared about his  latest miracle. Then I played Jenga with Migs. Cooked pizza. Cleaned the house. Watched movie with Benjo.  I know I have a God who loves me.  It's fine with me if most of the people I care about don't. All in all, it's still a beautiful day. Not perfect but beautiful. 

Happiness is letting go of what you thought your life is supposed to look like and celebrating if for everything that it is.

No comments:

AddThis