Making Spirits Bright Card | Sizzix

It's Christmas very soon! Yay! I made this Christmas card using  this Sizzix Snowflakes #3 die.

I wanted to design a simple card so I can mass produce it for my gift giving. What better way to do that than the Sizzix way!

I cut a gold cardstock as shown in the photo above. A die and a glitter gardstock on top, to be sandwiched with the cutting pads. 


This is how the gold snoflakes look like. Beautiful isn't it? :) 


For the sentiment, I stamped and embossed with white embossing powder on a kraft paper. 

I added am embossed background using Dots #6 embossing folder, inked the edges with Old Paper distress ink and added rhinestones and a button. 

 Quick and very easy!

Supplies: 
Sizzix Bigshot
Sizzix Snowflakes #3 die
Sizzix Dots #6 embossing folder 
cardstock - American Crafts
rhinestones - Prima
ink - Distress Ink, Ranger
embossing powder - American Crafts

No comments:

AddThis