A mailbox and clean space....

Christmas is here very soon. Thanking God for making our Christmas Holidays happy and full of peace despite not being able to go home to Philippines. He know we needed to stay this time for something important too. He gives us the grace to see it through, even while missing our family so much.

Being busy with my projects and a lot of of other different things in my planner helps :)

I have a tutorial at the Sizzix blog on how to alter this mailbox for my sons with Tim Holtz ShadowPress Debossing Folders and Sizzix Classroom Series dies. Go check it out! :) 

And oh... today I am so happy of my little achievement... a  very clean and re-organized space :) It feels sooo good!

















Coming back tomorrow with a very beautiful sharing :) See yah!

No comments:

AddThis