Christmas Tea Party | Sizzix

Head over to Sizzix Blog for my post about this Christmas Tea Party I hosted for former colleagues. I made some cute details using dies from Where Women Cook line. 


When I was working at Made With Love, I would often be too engrossed with designing in the workshop that I didn't really had long conversations with most of these pretty young girls (take note: young! they are like half my age! gosh!) but lately, I had the chance to get to know them more when they invited me to join and sponsor their monthly scrapbooking challenge! 

It was nice having you at my happy place Mabel, Amira, Yolanda, Shiying,  Jeanny, Kwee Mei! Rene hope you will be able to join next time :)



More moments and details in the photos below. Get your magnifying glass to be able to see. Lol!

Up next: WEDDING! See you! =)

2 comments:

Mabel Sim said...

WE'RE FAMOUS! 😱

Jeanny Kwee said...

Bwahahahahhahahaha. Yeah!!

AddThis