Gift Wrapping

I promised to be back right away so I'm here! How about a project for Made With Love and Sizzix

It's my first time to play with the Susan's Garden and I can say that's it's one of my favourites. It's so fun and therapeutic! Today I'll share with you how I used three different flower dies (Carnation 659657, Cosmos 659659,  Southern Magnolia 659662) for gift wrapping. 

I started with cutting the shapes. I layered my sandwich of magnetic platform (which is PERFECT if you are cutting small thinlits like these because no single piece will get missing!) + cutting plate + papers + dies + cutting plate. 

Each packaging will have a visual guide on how many pieces you will need to cut. And at the end of my post, I will be sharing links of video tutorials by Susan herself. 

Look how fun, cute, sweet this is! I was like a little girl playing this morning and I couldn't stop giggling =) 

After shaping, bending, stirring, rolling, pinching (you will know all these terms in the video tutorial), I finally finished three pretty flowers. I showed it to Benjo and he said they look real. I think he said it not just because that's what I wanted to hear lol!

So I then wrapped some presents and tied some twine around them.


Then inserted some pretty tags from Webster's Pages.

Then added little details like sequins and a dewdrop.

Yay! Simple project. But definitely not a simple gift wrap. Agree? hahaha! Here are some more of the gifts I wrapped using the flowers I made... 




My friends are so lucky to have me in their lives. I hope they are aware hahaha! Anyway, check out the awesome video tutorials by Susan here, here and here. 


Supplies: 
Sizzix Susan Garden's Dies:
papers - Webster's Pages
sequins - Teresa Collins

All supplies are available at Made With Love. 

1 comment:

Genevive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

AddThis