Daily Bread Mini Album | Sizzix

I  always love reading inspirational books. Well guess what I have made one myself using
the Sizzix Sliced Bread die by Where Women Cook. It's just like a book full of inspirations. But this book is pretty. And it's a bread. Not. Haha!



Would you like to take a look at the inside pages?








You can change or add more inspirations, quotes and Bible verses. Just write it down on a pretty tag. Add clip it down to the album with clips, tapes or a stapler. 


Wanna know how I made it? Head over to Sizzix now for the complete tutorial. Don't forget to leave mesome love! :) 


*BONUS POST*

Who is this monkey???

When I took the photos of my above project, he volunteered to be my assistant then became my model.


I DID NOT ask him to pose for me. He asked me to take his photo. LOL. 





He does look like he's having such a good time modelling haha! Fine with me, as long as he doesn't step on my precious book! LOL.

Okey, gotta go now. Don't forget the tutorial! See yah!

No comments:

AddThis