Baby Shower Card

Believe it or not, I can't draw to save my life. In fact, I'm the only one in my family who can't draw.  And I want to believe God led me to Sizzix because,  well, I don't really need to :) Here's proof! 


I made a baby shower  card using my Sizzix Bigshot Machine and the latest Sizzix Dies by Stephanie Barnard. 


This 3D  card is actually a "happy birthday" card but I cut off the word "birth" and changed it into a onesies. This now becomes a "welcome baby" gift!


I used the two dies Sizzix Triplits Die Set 14PK - Oh, Baby  and Sizzix Framelits Die Set 19PK - Card, Happy Birthday Step-Ups to cut all the shapes I wanted in white cardstock. When cutting framelits or triplits dies, the Sizzix sandwich should be in this order: Magnetic Platform +  Standard Cutting Pad +paper + thinlits dies facing down + Standard Cutting Pad. Just run the sandwich through the machine and you will have your die-cuts in seconds! 



I played around with the water colors and let all the die-cuts  dry. 


Once the die-cuts are dry, It was time to adhere the pieces together to the card using foam dots for dimension. Then I added  some stickles here and there! 


Lastly, stamp a card sentiment and you're done! Easy as 1 2 3! Here's the final look once again...



Thank you Sizzix for giving me the chance to be an artist even though I don't know how to draw :) 

Supplies: 

Sizzix Triplits Die Set 14PK - Oh, Baby 

Standard Cutting Pad 
white cardstock
water colors
adhesives

stickles



No comments:

AddThis